|Good stuff, for the most part.
||[Jan. 29th, 2008|03:32 am]
1) I FINALLY decorated my room! |
a) my door sports a Wal-Mart poster entitled 'Disney Princesses' which is the most awesome thing ever. Jasmine is totally the hottest.
b) I found a lot of vinyl for 25cents each, the highlight being the Camelot soundtrack, which is my favorite musical ever. Other finds include: Doctor Zhivago, The Sound of Music, Kansas, and 'Dueling Banjos' from Deliverance. These are all now on my wall.
c) I put up the postcards I've received recently from various parts of the world: Berlin, Istanbul, DC, Denmark, South Korea. So send me more, please!
2) I spent a crapload of money in the way that makes me happiest: to cook a fancy meal for my housemates and some other close friends. Ridiculous French wine, steak, chard with a spicy currant sauce (the highlight of the meal, though there wasn't enough), frites, and faaaancy cheese and prosciutto. YUM.
3) I got a SNOW DAY! on Sunday.
SO I went home, found out all my housemates with some other ultimate guys ran to the store for snacks, and ambushed them a block away with snowballs in the sweetest way ever. then found out the entire group was tripping. good times.
4) Then after playing in the snow all day, I went to the Shaky Hands concert. Good times, and written about in the music section. Concordantly, some more music posted on http://makemeaposter.blogspot.com
5) Just now, I asked one of my friends, who's on the team I coach (the team is newly named 'God' for this season), for some criticisms as coach (for instance, I know i'm a terribly unconfident speaker, for the most part. He said some of the nicest things ever:
aside from the fact that er'body loves you
D-line would go to war for ya
just by rep
compared to halvy last year youve got a bunch o disciples waitin for d word of Shane
the moral of the whole team is 100000000x higher than it was last year
it remains to be seen what happens in real competition, but right now. . . its kinda like we're indestructo-team
. . .word"